ACTIVE STEVEDORES LIST
||Name of Organisation
||Aspinwall & Co.Ltd.
w/Island, Cochin -682003.
||Chettinad logistic Pvt.ltd
||"Rani Meyyamai" Building,
K P K Menon Road,
||R M Palaniappan
||Poovath Paree & Sons
||D.B.Khona Building, Subramanian Road, W/Island, Cochin-682003.
||Seaways Shipping Ltd
||Plot No. 10 , GF, Nilhat House,
Bristow Road, W/Island,
Cochin - 682003.
||South India Corporation Ltd
||Rani Meyyammai Bldg,
KPK Menon Road, P.O. No.519
W/Island, Cochin - 682003
||S V Raamaswamy
||Kinship Services India (P) Ltd
||Nava Bharat Building, Marar Road, Willingdon Island, Cochin 682003
||B. Prabhakar Kini
||cc24/671, Unity Bldg, I.G.Road, W/Island, Cochin 682003
||Oceanic Ship Management
||Kinship House, Marar Road, W.Island, Cochin 682003
||IGTPL House, Vallarpadam, Ernakulam
||Jibu K Itty
||2nd Floor, Collis Bldg, Venkitaraman Rd, W/Island, Cochin-3
||F2, First Floor, Netage Arcade Bldg, Church landing Roas, Cochin - 16
||Seagreen Stevedoring & Logistics Pvt Ltd
||vanguard House, II floor, No.148, Second Line beach, Chennai - 600001
Last updated: 25/09/2018, -14:03
PORT HELP DESK
||+ 91 484 4156100
||Port Fire Control
||+ 91 484 2666555
||+ 91 484 2666403
||Port Safety Officer
||+ 91 484 2666871-2302
||+ 91 484 2666417
||+ 91 484 2666410
||+ 91 484 2666018
||+ 91 484 2666418
||Chief Mechanical Engineer
||+ 91 484 2666639
||+ 91 484 2666412
||+ 91 484 2666414
||Public Relations Officer
||+ 91 484 2667722
||Port Control Room
||+ 91 484 2667105
||+ 91 484 2666871
||Ernakulam Wharf Control Room
||+ 91 484 2666207
||Mattancherry Wharf Control Room
||+ 91 484 2666162
||Cochin Oil Terminal
||+ 91 484 2291621
||Electrical Main Office
||+ 91 484 2667425
||Cochin Fisheries Harbour
||+ 91 484 2220707
||Port Guest House
||+ 91 484 2666584
||Port Health Organization
||+91 484 2666060
||Plant Quarantine Facility
||+91 484 2669486
||Inspectorate of Dock Safety
||+91 484 2666532
||Mercantile Marine Department
||+91 484 2666104
||Port Registration Office (Immigration)
||+91 484 2666027
Last updated: 25/09/2018, -15:21
WHARF ENTRY PROCEDURES
I. Daily/Weekly Wharf Entry Pass
- Port Users requiring Daily/weekly Wharf Entry Pass shall apply in the format at Annexure-I.
- Application for entry permits for foreign nationals shall be submitted in the format at Annexure-II.
- Passes for family members of Indian crew of ships shall be issued on submission of applications by the vessel agent with details of family members, endorsed by the Master/Ship Security Officer (SSO) of the Vessel and on production of valid shore leave pass of the crew.
II. Temporary Wharf Entry Pass I & II (8 days to 1 month and more than 1 month and upto 3 months)
- Port Users requiring Temporary passes beyond Seven days and up to one month and beyond one month and up to three months shall apply in the format at Annexure-III.
III. Wharf Entry Pass (Annual/Triennial)
- Applicants for wharf entry passes of duration 1 year and up to 3 years shall apply in the format at Annexure´┐¢IV.
- The Applicant for new passes will be required to report to the CISF pass section for taking photographs and for recording fingerprints before biometric cards for entry pass are issued to them.
- Police Verification Certificate should be enclosed along with the application. For the year 2010 alone, valid passport will be accepted in lieu of Police Verification Certificate in respect of annual passes.
IV. Wharf Entry-cum-License to Transact Business.
- The authorized signatory of the Custom House Agent shall submit an application in Form A of Cochin Port Trust (Licensing of Clerks, Importers, Shippers and Clearing and Forwarding Agents) Regulations, 1966 along with the application in the format at Annexure-IV. On receipt of the application, the details will be verified by TM's office and the License in Form B of the said regulation, shall be issued by the authorised representative of the Traffic Manager and the application will be forwarded to the Asst. Commandant, CISF pass section.
- The Applicant for new passes will be required to report to the Pass Section, CISF for taking photographs and for recording fingerprints before biometric cards for entry pass are issued to them.
- Police Verification Certificate should be enclosed along with the application.
V. Issue of Duplicate card in the event of damage or loss:
In the event of damage or loss of cards, duplicate cards will be issued on submission of an application in the format at Annexure-V and Annexure-VI respectively.
VI. One day visiting pass for school/college students/Institutional Trainees.
The applicants for visiting pass shall apply to the Secretary, CoPT in the letter head of their institution signed by the authorised signatory.
VII. Pass for Private Boat Crew
The applicants shall apply in the format at Annexure-VII.
- Applications in the prescribed format shall be submitted by the port user to TM's office with supporting documents for verification. On recommendation by the authorised representative of the Traffic Manager, the pass will be issued by the Asst. Commandant, CISF pass section after due verification and ensuring recovery of applicable charges. As regard to the contracts under Marine, Civil Engg and Mechanical Engg. depts, the recommendation will be done by the authorised representative of the concerned department.
- The Passes are non- transferable.
- Mere possession of passes does not confer upon the holder(s), any right to enter the wharves/Port area, as the passes shall be used for entry to the wharves only for genuine business transactions substantiated by documentary evidence and to be verified by CISF personnel at the gate.
- Depending upon the circumstances as well as the conduct of the holder/ organization, the Port may restrict/ regulate the use of any Pass.
- All the passes are the property of the Port and the Port reserves the right to rescind/ terminate/ seize the pass at any time without further notice.
Last updated: 25/09/2018, -12:50